Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the complete process of getting into amatuer boxing?

At the present moment I only have a few certain questions but I'd like to know the entire process. Do I have to go through a boxing club or is it possible for me to go in alone? Are there any requirements I should be knowledgeable of? All information is greatly appreciated.|||Get into a boxing gym/club and train. Be prepared to work your *** off!|||Well first thing you should do is join a boxing gym that actually does fights, which would be the best action. Then train for a short while to improve any skills you may be sloppy with. Then after you've improved them, talk to your trainer or the owner of the gym about becoming an amateur boxer, and that you'd really like the opportunity to become a boxer. Most trainers or owners will help you if you have all the right technique down and the heart and desire to become a boxer. I too wish to become a boxer and my local gym does amateur boxing matches, so when i start my new job i'll be able to join up and work on my sloppy techniques, and then talk to my trainer. Basically find a gym that does amateur boxing, and the rest will pretty much set it's self up when you train hard and drop the question to your trainer. Good luck! Hope i helped!|||Being active on some boxing gym, then your trainer can positively give you some important information related to this query.








Good luck








...............

No comments:

Post a Comment