Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What are some ways to become motivated after loosing a boxing match?

I used to be an animal, I used to run 10 miles 3 times a week and train in boxing 4 times a week for 2-3 hours.





I lost a fight last year around this time and can not seem to get myself motivated to get back into training like I used to.





What are some ways I could get myself out of this trench.|||I recently lost a split decision on a fight I trained hard for. I did a twelve week intensive training program and was 100% focused for my fight.





After the loss, I was down a little, kept running certain things through my head. You kinda beat yourself up for a while... (that's natural).





Take a look at the positives - You had the guts to lace up a glove and enter the ring (That's more than 99% of the boxing fan base). When you enter a boxing arena - one of you has to lose...





As did...





Tommy Hearns


Marvin Hagler


Sugar Ray Leonard


Muhammad Ali


Mike Tyson


George Foreman


Manny Pacquiou


Larry Holmes


Joe Frazier


Amir Khan


Roberto Duran


Lennox Lewis


Bernard Hopkins


Ricky Hatton


Oscar de LaHoya





The list goes on...... The only difference between you and them is, that they found the courage and commitment to carry on after a defeat. Winners never quit - Quitters never win!!!!|||You learn from your falls, and your stronger in the end if you keep getting back up



Dont take it to heart when you fall, because even champions fall, and what makes them champions is the way they get back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment