Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Should a fifteen year old girl start boxing?

Can I do boxing instead of kick boxing?


I'm a fifteen year old girl who's skinny and weighs about 95 lbs.


Is it possible for me to do either of them? Which one is the better option?|||do the training .. but dont fight





no one likes seeing women get hurt ... its not sexist. its just the way things are





plus you will ruin your looks being hit in the face all the time





training and sparring is fine .. to be athletic if you love the sport .. but not full on contact professional matches|||Absolutely! Don't listen to people who say women shouldn't box or throw punches.


I would recommend boxing over kickboxing, but that's my personal preference. I've been boxing for a few years now, and I love it!





Boxing is a great workout, and sparring is a ton of fun! Check out gyms in the area and find a trainer!|||yes, you can do both. the training is great! you have to remember, that you will be training and sparring with people who are likely bigger and more experienced than you, so please do not let that discourage you. Stick with it!|||I would normally say it depends on what your going for but in this case, Kick boxing would be a much wiser choice. You will enjoy it far more and are much less likely to get a serious injury from a pretty dumb sport.|||kickboxing, a kickboxer could kick a boxers *** anyday, don't believe me? Youtube it.


Muay Thai is the best good cardio and it will toughen you up like a brick.|||Yes. You should check out Maureen "The Real Billion Dollar Baby's" blog on www.8countnews.com


She is a world champion.|||I would suggest Kung Fu instead.





Less brutal, more elegant, more self defence|||Sure! Boxing is fun! And it would get you good training for any dangers in the future. and u get to beat up boys, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment