Friday, December 2, 2011

How I get ripped big muscle while in boxing?

I am going to get into boxing but I also want to body build.So I was wondering is it possible to get big ripped muscle while in boxing?I am asking because I know alot of boxing is cardio and conditioning and boxers dont really have very defined muscles.|||Sure, it's very possible. Evander Holyfield is one good example. He's one boxer with a ripped and well-defined bodybuilder's physique. Evander incorporates a lot of weight-lifting in his training. Usually, he begins his training in the weight room for a few weeks before getting into the boxing part. At one time, when he had to build up his physique to campaign as a heavyweight (he was formerly a cruiserweight) in the late 80's, he had Mr. Olympia Lee Haney to train him, and it obviously paid great dividends. Perhaps, you can follow his example.

No comments:

Post a Comment