Friday, December 2, 2011

Anyone know of a good boxing club in the Kalamazoo, Battle Creek Michigan area?

My friend and I both go to Western Michigan University and we want to join some kind of boxing club. We have no experience boxing so we will need help from the very beginning. Ideally it would have a weight room to but that is not necessary. It has to be only boxing not kick boxing or MMA, I tore my ACL and MCL wrestling during high school. Boxing I can do, but wrestling, I'm just asking for it.|||You have one gym in Battle Creek but not all the gyms here will have websites so you might have to look them up in real life to see if you will like it.








http://www.boxinggyms.com/addresses/mich鈥?/a>|||I think Dan Severn still has a facility in Coldwater, that isn't too far from Kalamazoo/Battle Creek. Look it up on line or in the Yellow Pages, odds are good you can get the number pretty quick if you are serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment